05 August 2010

Pergau Gau!!

Jeymatt and Dolah reporting late for work... Potong gaji!!

Hmmm... Suddenly it don't taste so nice no more...
Next time must remember to dial 1-300-888-333 and order Tuna!!

Hey...leggo of my thumb and go suck your own!!

Defisho onto a snag? fish? boat? Whatever...

Hey...go find your own space! Can't you see this one's taken???

Whats's this?

A Toman...

A swimming Toman?

A Flying Toman! Err... Toman on Fly :)

A Sebbie!

A Flying Sebbie!! A Sebbie on Fly!

Sebbie and his captured Tiger...

Go call your Momma!!

What the... ?



I said Stay!!! but I forgot to say "please"...


Haiiyaa... Stay still and smile for the camera lar!!!

A torpedo in the water...

Bye bye...

Here comes Mamma!!!

What a big mouth I've got!! Just like Latoks...

Sebbie: Phewww... for a moment there I thought I'd be released into the cooking pot!
Lannun: Live to fight another day, my precious... (read "My precious" - Gollum style...)

No comments:

Post a Comment